Harlan’s Turkey Zucchini BurgersPrint
- 1 pound ground turkey dark meat is more flavorful and has more fat
- 1 large zucchini ground
- 2 scallions sliced thin
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons mint chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon hot pepper
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil for the bottom of a pan
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl (except for the coconut oil).
- Preheat your OVEN to 400 degrees
- Shape your burgers into small patties.
- You should get about 16 small patties out of this mixture.
- Sear the burgers in the coconut oil on each side until they are golden brown.
- Put them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake in your oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with parsley or tahini sauce for a middle eastern flavor
I learned a long time ago that the best cooking involves the best equipment. I recommend these cookie sheets.