The finished product is absolutely delicious.
First: The Ingredients:
With whole grain tahini, the fiber cancels out the carbs so it’s zero net carbs.
- 1 cup whole tahini butter (from ground sesame Zero net carbs)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- avocado oil to wipe the mold
- Everything But the Bagel Spice
- Silicon Bagel Mold
Here’s what to get on Amazon:
First the tahini – this is the best one because the carbs and the fiber cancel each other out:
Next the Everything But the Bagel Spice (this one is my favorite)
And finally, the silicon bagel pan:
This is what it looks like before it goes in the oven:
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a Vitamix or Cuisinart pulse together tahini and eggs until very smooth
- Add in apple cider vinegar
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Cover with Everything But the Bagel Spice
- Transfer batter to mold lightly greased with avocado oil
- Bake at 350° for 25 – 35 minutes depending on your oven.
The finished product is incredible