Tsippy Kilstein’s Nearly World Famous Rolls
Tsippy Kilstein’s Nearly World Famous Keto Rolls
Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- 1 cup whole tahini butter (from ground sesame) Zero net carbs
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons swerve
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt
- In a Vitamix and Cuisinart pulse together tahini and eggs until very smooth
- Add in apple cider vinegar and swerve
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Transfer batter to pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes depending on your oven.
Makes 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins. These rise so fill the tin only half way. You can also make them in a loaf pan.
I’m very very impressed with Chicago pans and tins. They are professional grade and will last for decades. Just be sure to use coconut oil to grease them.