Harlan Kilstein’s Keto Sweet and Sour ChickenPrint
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil.
- 1 tbsp. ginger minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 2 large chicken cutlets
- 1 red pepper cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1/2 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp. Lakanto sweetener mixed
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 chicken broth. water
In a wok or frying pan add two tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Simmer one tablespoon of minced ginger (for pungent)
- One small onion minced.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut up 2 large chicken cutlets into strips and add to pan.
- Simmer chicken for 5-8 minutes turning every few minutes.
- Add one red pepper cut into chunks.
- Add one green pepper cut into chunks.
- Add 1/2 yellow pepper cut into chunks.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Lakanto sweetener mixed with 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- Add 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 1/4 water or chicken broth.
- Serve over riced cauliflower with coconut aminos.
I like to cook quickly. This recipe has numerous steps so I don’t make it often. But when you DO make it, it brings down the house. Your guests may not give you a standing ovation but their tummies will. Serve this with riced cauliflower and people will wonder if this is really helping you lose weight.
My All Time Favorite Cookware!