Harlan Kilstein's Keto Memphis BBQ Sauce (Secret Recipe)Print
- 2 cups Sugar Free Tomato sauce I use Roselli’s Marinara
- 2 DROPS Sugar Free Liquid Smoke I use Lazy Kettle
- 2/3 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tblsp Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Stevia
- 2 tblsp coconut oil
- 1 tblsp prepared yellow mustard Prefer Nathan’s Famous Deli Mustard
- 1 Onion medium, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tblsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 leaf fresh basil minced
- 1 tsp sugar free hot sauce
- Step One: Stir Together Over Low Heat
- GENTLY Mix all above ingredients together.
- Step Two: Simmer And Refrigerate
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes at least.
- It is important to cook this sauce in a non-reactive pot.
It is important to cook this sauce in a non-reactive pot.