Harlan Kilstein’s Keto Holiday “Honey” Cake
- 2 2/3 cups almond flour (superfine)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup lakanto sweetener
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs liquid espresso (fresh brewed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl or directly in Vita Mix.
- Gently mix and pour into greased loaf pan
- Top with Toasted Slivered Almonds in design
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
Serve with coffee (of course).