Harlan Kilstein’s Keto Beef and BroccoliPrint
- 2 Tlbs olive oil.
- 1 small onion
- 1 small ginger piece
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Lb beef sliced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce wheat
- 1 small ginger mince
- 1 clove garlic mince
- In a wok or frying pan add two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Cook over a medium heat. This cooks fast!
- Cut up one small onion and add to the pan.
- Mince 1 small piece of ginger and add to the pan.
- Mince 1 clove of garlic and add to the pan.
- Add one pound of sliced beef. (Some times they have it labeled pepper steak but any thin cut beef works).
- Let brown for a few moments and stir.
- Add 4 cups of broccoli florets to the mixture.
- Add 1/4 cup wheat free tamari sauce
- Cook the broccoli to taste. My family is very picky. They want it in between raw and completely cooked. Watch the broccoli turn a deeper green.
- Some might want to add a teaspoon of swerve to the mix. I don’t.
- Serve over riced cauliflower.
- Pour the extra sauce on the cauliflower.