Harlan Kilstein’s Keto Almond RollsPrint
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- In a Vitamix or Cuisinart pulse together almond butter and eggs until very smooth
- Add in apple cider vinegar and swerve
- Add the baking soda and salt
- Transfer batter to pan greased with coconut oil
- Bake at 350° for 35 – 45 minutes depending on your oven.
- Makes 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins. These rise so fill the tin only half way. You can also make them in a loaf pan.
I’m very very impressed with Chicago pans and tins. They are professional grade and will last for decades. Just be sure to use coconut oil to grease them.