Harlan Kilstein’s Frozen Raspberry MoussePrint
- 3 egg whites
- 2 cups raspberries fresh
- 1 tbsp. vodka,rum, or tequilla. Optional
- 1/2 cup sweetener such as xylitol or swerve.
- Using a mixer, whip up 3 egg whites. (Use the left over yolks to make my ice cream).
- Set aside.
- Blend 2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries. (If they are frozen be sure they aren’t the ones with sugar in them).
- Add 1/2 cup of Keto sweetener such as xylitol or swerve.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the batter using a large spoon.
- Minimally stir the egg whites and batter – the key word is minimally.
- Pour into glass bowl or container.
- I serve these in individual bowls with a raspberry and mint leaf on top.
- It’s a very light dessert people can enjoy after a meal.