Harlan Kilstein’s Creamy Keto Zucchini SoupPrint
- 1 small diced onion
- 3 cups of water or vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum. Pulse again.
- Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Easy peasy. Throw everything in food processor or blender.
- Step Three: Cook
- Put into large pot and simmer for 40 minutes over low heat.
- Stir from time to time.
- Serve each portion with a piece of fresh basil as pictured above.
This is a very simple recipe to make. Contrary to popular idea, ALL vegetables do contain carbs. I will be sharing more soups but carbs will always be a consideration. 4 medium/large zucchini (wash but do not peel)