Harlan Kilstein’s Cookie Monster Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups almond flour (super fine )
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan (salt)
- 1 cup grass fed butter (2 sticks )
- 3/4 cup swerve ( or xylitol sweetener)
- 3/4 cup lakanto (sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (extract)
- 2 eggs (large)
- 2 cups Chocolate chips (Lilly’s )
Step One: Preheat Oven to 375 degrees
Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Cream together butter, swerve, and Lakanto golden.
- add eggs and vanilla extract, salt, baking soda
- add coconut flour
- add almond flour 1/4 of a cup at a time and mix.
- form 18 cookies
- Please note, especially in the summer refrigerate the dough for a 2 hours or freeze it for 45 minutes.
Step Three: Bake
- Place in oven on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for only 8-10 minutes.
- The cookies should be perfect.
- Cool on a wire rack
I think Chocolate Chip Cookies were the first thing I baked. I remember I didn’t let them cool when they came out of the oven.
Tell your family Cookie Monster Came and ate all the cookies.
If you give a mouse a cookie, they’re gonna want a glass of milk…