Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Tomato Marinade Sea Bass
Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Tomato Marinade Sea Bass
- 2 lb sea bass
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives cured
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 plum tomatoes blanched and peeled, deseeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup keto sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp swerve
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- a pinch of black pepper
Season the fish with salt and pepper.
Heat up the EVOO in a skillet on medium-high flame. Sear the fish skin side down for 4 minutes and flip to sear for another 4 minutes. Take out of the pan.
Heat up the EVOO for marinade in a pan on medium flame. Add in the garlic, olives and cilantro. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
Pour in the lemon juice and cook until it evaporates. Add in both types of tomatoes. Season with the swerve, salt and pepper.
Put tomato marinade on the plate and put the fish on top.