Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Teriyaki SalmonPrint
- 1 1/2 Pounds of salmon fillet cut into 4 slices each main course serving size is 6 oz
- In a bowl stir together all of the Teriyaki sauce ingredients.
- In a container that can hold 4 slices of salmon pour half the sauce over the fish.
- Put the other half of the sauce in a small container to use for yourself at another time in the refrigerator.
- Place the fish container in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat indoor grill or broiler
- Remove fish from sauce & set aside
- Grill or broil fish for about 3-4 minutes on each side, no longer or it will dry up
- Transfer the reserved marinade to a small pan
- Bring to a boil
- Cook the sauce on medium -low until it is thickened and reduced about 10 minutes
- Pour the sauce over the fish
- Enjoy at room temperature or hot
This Teriyaki marinade sauce can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and used on chicken and beef as well as fish.
This recipe makes extra and should not need to use all of it.