Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Sweet and Sour Fried Lemon Chicken
Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Sweet and Sour Fried Lemon Chicken
- 4 chicken breats cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Wheat Free Tamari Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup swerve
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
Mix all the chicken ingredients well and marinate in them for 60 minutes.
Blend all the ingredients for the batter and coat each piece of chicken in it.
Fry all the pieces of chicken in a frying pan with hot oil until golden brown and fully cooked.
Mix all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan on a flame until it boils up and becomes thick. Add more xanthan gum if not thick enough, only 1/4 teaspoon max at a time. Pour the sauce hot over the chicken and garnish with sliced lemon.