Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Spinach Bites
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 16 oz pack of fresh spinach chopped
- 2 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese optional
- 1 tsp crushed oregano
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt to dip in
Oil a baking sheet and set the oven to preheat to 375 degrees.
In a bowl mix all the ingredients together well until it forms a batter like texture.
Shape spinach into balls to the size of your liking, should be around an inch.
Set up all the balls on the tray with some space and put into the oven.
Bake for around 15 minutes or until they start turning a bit goldish brown.
Serve with greek yogurt on the side to dip in.