Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Silvertip RoastPrint
- Place onion on the bottom of a roasting pan.
- Top with meat (rinse off with water first)
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Combine garlic, oil, and all spices in a bowl and cover the meat.
- Let it sit for an hour or two to absorb the flavors.
- Combine the wine, water, and ketchup and pour over the meat.
- Insert an oven thermometer into the thickest part of the meat.
- Place in the oven uncovered for 45 minutes
- Cover the meat and let it cook until the thermometer shows 135 degrees.
- The meat will be rare at that time BUT… the meat continues to cook after you take it out of the oven.
- Let me meat cool for 30-45 before slicing thin.
- Cover with juices and warm it up in the oven if you like well done.