Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Sesame Crusted Salmon
Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Sesame Crusted Salmon
- 4 8 oz salmon fillet
- 1 cup mixed white and black sesame seed
- pinch of pink himilayan salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup Wheat Free Tamari Sauce
- 1/2 cup Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Honey Substitute
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 6 Tbsp lime juice
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix the sesame, salt and pepper together fully. Pour all the oils into a sauté pan over medium-high flame. Put the salmon in skin side down and cook for around 3 minutes per side.
Move the salmon to a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes in the oven skin side down.
Add in all the rest of the ingredients to the pan. Keep cooking until it gets thicker and reduces which should take about 90 seconds give or take.
Plate the salmon and pour the sauce over generously.