Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Seared Tuna with Yogurt Sauce
- 3 lb tuna
- black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp basil
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt full fat
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large bell pepper roasted
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
Grind all the ingredients for the sauce together in a food processor or blender to form a pureé.
Cut the tuna as thick as you want it and season.
Put the olive oil into a large pan on medium-high flame until begins to smoke.
Sear the tuna for 60 seconds each side. Serve with yogurt sauce poured over the steak.