Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cake And Cinnamon FrostingPrint
- 1 Cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/4 Cups Almond flour
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 Tsp baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 3/4 Tsp Xantham Gum
- 1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Caramel extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 3/4 Cup Swerve Granular Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 350
- You may choose any cake mold you and your family enjoy for Halloween or Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday cake mold is this large 3D pumpkin.
- In the photo of this recipe I showed cupcakes that can be made with this recipe as well. Whatever your needs are that year . You may have a party with many people and want these mini pumpkin cupcakes or just simple ones decorated in a fun and creative way.
- Whisk the coconut milk and vinegar in a small bowl and allow to sit and curdle
- In a separate large bowl using a handheld cake mixer beat together the milk mixture, oil, Swerve and extracts. Add the flour, xantham gum, baking powder and soda, salt until smooth.
- Depending on whether you are baking a large or small molds bake for 20 minutes with small molds or until toothpick comes out clean in center and bake 30 minutes with a large mold or until knife comes out clean in center.
- Frost when cool
- Place Swerve confectioners, cinnamon, butter or oil, milk and vanilla in a bowl and use a handheld mixer . The color should be a honey brown color. If it looks too liquid then just add a little extra Swerve confectioners until desired consistency is reached.