Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto NY Style Pretzels -Salty Or SweetPrint
- 3 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese pre-shredded
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp Swerve Granular Sweetener
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbs Butter to grease each Parchment paper
- 2 Baking pan sheets
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix the shredded cheese and almond flour in a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and stir.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir again.
- Then microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs and combine well together
- Separate the dough into 4 equal parts
- Grease 2 sheets of parchment paper using butter generously on two separate baking pans
- On a work surface make 4 long rolled out rods
- Create 4 individual pretzel twisted designs
- Place two Pretzel twists on one sheet and bake in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and wet your fingers and rub moisture all over pretzels
- As soon as you can after that, sprinkle Pretzel Salt all over generously ( If you use regular salt it absorbs into the dough, the Pretzel Salt is made to just stay on the surface of the pretzel )
- Place in oven for another few minutes watching it to not get burned
- Place the other two pretzel twists on the other baking sheet
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Swerve
- Bake in the oven between 10- 20 minutes