Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Mouth Watering Soft and Savory Chuck Roast
- 3 lb chuck roast
- Tbsp paprika to taste
- tsp onion powder to taste
- Tbsp Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- tsp black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Honey Substitute
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Harlan's Memphis BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup red cooking wine
- 1/4 cup wheat free tamari sauce
- 1 onion sliced
Preheat oven to 350.
Put roast in a pyrex baking dish or any baking dish and season with the spices to your liking.
Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and pour generously over meat. Cover dish.
Bake for at least 3 hours, really depends on how big the roast is and how well done you want it. The way to tell if the meat is finished is by sliding a fork in and it should easily penetrate and exit.