Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Lemon Chicken With Zoodles
Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Lemon Chicken With Zoodles
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- olive oil for frying
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/4 cup grated horseradish
- Pink Himalayan Salt sprinkle a bit on top
- black pepper sprinkle a bit on top
- garlic powder sprinkle a bit on top
- 1.5 tsp xanthan gum mixed with 2 tsp of water
Slice each chicken into cubes or strips, and dip each piece in the beaten egg then the xanthan gum.
Heat up your olive oil in a pot or frying pan and fry each piece of chicken until it reaches a golden brown outside. When they've reached that color take them out and put on paper towels.
Heat the sauce ingredients (except the xanthan gum) in a saucepan for 15–20 minutes. Strain sauce to get all the horseradish bits out.
Put the sauce back on the fire and mix in the xanthan gum and water mixture. Mix continuously until the sauce thickens which may take a few minutes.
Serve the chicken on a bed of zoodles and pour the sauce on top.