Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Instant Salmon in Caramel SaucePrint
- 1 Tbsp ginger freshly grated
- 24 oz fillets of salmon 4 filets 6 oz each
- 1/3 cup Xylitol or Swerve
- 1 Tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp Wheat Free Tamari Sauce Wheat Free
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Tsp black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Tbs olive or coconut oil
- Turn your Instant Pot on Saute
- Add the oil, sweetener, water, tamari, ginger, lime juice, salt and black pepper.
- Simmer the ingredients then turn off.
- Place the fish skin side up (if your fillets come with skin)
- Spoon the sauce on top of the fish.
- Using your Instant pot on MANUAL, close the pot and seal it.
- Cook on low pressure for 2 minutes.
- Let the pressure release.
- Serve the salmon so the caramelized brown side is face up.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.