Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Instant Chocolate PuddingPrint
- In a heavy saucepan on a low heat simmer the heavy cream. Using a whisk stir in the chocolate until it is melted.
- In a large bowl combine the yolks, whole egg, swerve, vanilla extract and salt.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the eggs while it’s hot. Keep stiring!!!!
- Pour the mixture into 6 pyrex cups.
- Place the rack on the bottom of your InstantPot and fill the pot with 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Cover each cup with aluminum foil.
- Put the cups into the InstantPot and cook on low pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool for at least 3-6 hours before serving.