Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Chinese Chicken and Veggies
Chicken and Veggies
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 lb chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup green beans steamed
- 4 large peppers peppers sliced
- 1 cup broccoli steamed
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/3 cup wheat free tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup Nature's Hollow Sugar Free Honey Substitute
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
Mix all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and leave on the side.
Mix the onions and garlic and cook in oil until becomes see through.
Cook the chicken strips with the garlic and onion over medium flame for about 9 minutes, or until chicken isn't raw anymore.
Add in the sauce and all the vegetables. Raise to a boil, then lower and cook covered for about half an hour.
Serve over a bed of zoodles.