Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto Instant Barbecue ChickenPrint
Assembling the BBQ Sauce - (Harlan’s Secret Memphis BBQ Sauce)
- 2 cups Sugar Free Tomato sauce I use Roselli’s Marinara
- 2 DROPS Sugar Free Liquid Smoke I use Lazy Kettle
- 2/3 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tblsp Bourbon
- 2/3 cup Lakanto Xylitol, or Swerve
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard Prefer Nathan’s Famous Deli Mustard
- 1 Onion medium, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1 leaf fresh basil minced
- 1 tsp sugar free hot sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs skinless and boneless
- Turn your Instant Pot on Saute
- All ingredients except for the chicken
- Simmer the ingredients for 5 minutes then turn off.
- Place the chicken on top of the sauce
- Spoon the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Using your Instant pot on MANUAL, close the pot and seal it.
- Cook on low pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure release.
- Using a wooden slotted spoon take the chicken out and place it on a platter.
- Turn the Instant Pot Back to Simmer and let it simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with white sesame seeds
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
- (Save extra sauce)