Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Baked Sesame Chicken
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into chunk
- 3 cups broccoli
- 1/4 cup Harlan's Homemade Ketchup or no sugar added heinz ketchup
- 1/4 cup wheat free tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup Swerve Brown Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Harlan's Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- sesame seeds garnish
Mix all the ingredients well except the broccoli, sesame seeds and chicken and pour into a ziploc bag. Put chicken in the bag and mix around to coat well. Marinate for 4 hours minimum, overnight for best results.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Prepare a greased baking sheet. Pout the chicken with the sauce over the baking sheet and mix in the broccoli. Mix them together so they are evenly distributed.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds over lightly and bake uncovered for half an hour. Serve best hot.