Harlan Kilstein’s Completely Keto BabaganoushPrint
- 1 Large eggplant
- 4 Tbs of Harlan’s Tehini Sauce
- 5 Cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tsp sea salt
- Juice of 1 fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- Using an immersion blender for this recipe makes it so easy to make and easy clean up is a breeze!
- A variation of this recipe is to put 4 Tbs of Primal Kitchen Mayo instead of Tehini. It is prepared in both ways, and I enjoy making it both ways to change things up a bit.
- Turn on oven broiler
- Place eggplant on tray or piece of foil
- Using a fork poke holes all over top of eggplant
- Place in broiler on the middle rack
- Leave in broiler for about 20 minutes
- Remove from broiler and allow to cool
- Open the eggplant and remove cooked eggplant making sure not to take any of the skin with you
- Place in a bowl
- Add minced garlic, tehini or mayo, salt, lemon and pepper
- Using your immersion blender place face down and move around a few times as you see the Babaganoush fully blended
- Enjoy cold or at room temperature
This dish can be enjoyed with any meat dishes, fish, chicken or on a salad. It can also be delicious as a snack on Fox hill kitchen buns or bagels. It is also really great to serve at a party or get together as a dip with mixed assorted veggies, one of my favorite ways to have appetizers when entertaining.