Harlan Kilstein – Perfect Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
Harlan Kilstein’s Perfect Keto Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup melted Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 cup xylitol or other keto sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften a MUST
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese no sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol or swerve
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Step One: Crust
Mix all above ingredients together.
Butter the springform pan.
Press mixture into springform pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for just 8 minutes.
Step Two: Filling
Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
Beat the eggs and xylitol (or swerve) together.
Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy.
Add the sour cream and vanilla.
3/4 cup Key Lime juice
Add this mixture to the pie crust.
Step Three: Bake
Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
Remove and refrigerate.
Step Four: Top and Enjoy
Cover each slice with a single slice of lime and mint leaves.
Don’t change the recipe.