Harlan Kilstein’s Perfect Keto CheesecakePrint
Step One: Crust
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup melted Kerrygold butter
- 1/4 cup xylitol (or other keto sweetener)
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all above ingredients together.
- Butter the springform pan.
- Press mixture into springform pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for just 8 minutes.
Step Two: Filling
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese (no sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Beat the eggs and xylitol together.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla.
- Add this mixture to the pie crust.
Step Three: Bake
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
Step Four: Top and Enjoy
- Cover each slice with a single strawberry sliced or a single blackberry.
- It’s elegant.
- It’s perfect.