Harlan Kilstein’s Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
This is a crustless recipe. Be sure to use a leakproof 9 inch springform pan.
Step One: Filling
- Step One: Filling
- Leave all ingredients out for 6-8 hours to soften (a MUST)
- 3 8 oz packages of cream cheese (no sugar)
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1 cup of xylitol
- 3 Dark Chocolate Chocoperfection Bars
- 4 Tom and Jenny’s Sugar Free Caramel Candy
- Butter the Springform pan
- Beat the eggs and xylitol together.
- Add cream cheese one tablespoon at a time until it’s all creamy.
- Add the sour cream
- Melt the Chocopefection Bars over a very low heat. Stir until melted.
- Blend into the cheesecake mixture
- Melt the caramels over a very low flame. You might need to add a teaspoon of coconut oil to help it along.
- Drizzle the caramel on the top of the cheesecake. It will melt in.
- Step Two: Bake
- Bake your cheesecake at 375 degrees for just 30 minutes.
- Now, turn off your oven and leave your cheesecake in the oven for one hour
- Remove and refrigerate.
- Step Three: Top and Enjoy
- Cover each slice with a single strawberry sliced or a single blackberry.
- It’s elegant.
- It’s perfect.
- Don’t change the chocolate.