Harlan Kilstein Features Levana’s Lemon Zucchini BreadPrint
- 1/2 of a cup grass fed butter.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Swerve or Xylitol
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely diced lemon peel
- 1 cup shredded fresh zucchini
- 3/4 cup of extra fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- Step One: Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Butter a loaf pan
- Step Two: Mix Ingredients
- Combine all dry ingredients
- Add egg, butter, lemon juice, lemon peel
- Stir only with a spatula.
- Drain the liquid from the zucchini
- Add zucchini and stir well.
- Step Three: Bake
- Place in oven.
- Bake for only 45-50 minutes.
- Delicious and very low in sweetener.
Follow me for a while and you’re going to see me recommend this brand of bakeware for a real reason. It’s professional grade and the best.