Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Ten Minute Tacos
These take just minutes to make
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning sugar free
- 8 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup salsa sugar free
1. Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes. Add the taco seasoning and stir to combine.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef and toss.