Harlan Kilstein's Completely Keto Ginger Snaps
Grandma Blanche didn't cook very much at all. She bought everything. And I knew that when I went to visit her, there would always be a box of ginger snaps waiting.
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients butter, Stevia, egg and vanilla extract well.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix with a hand mixer until the combination. The cookie dough is slightly stiff and crumbly.
4. Use a spoon to measure each cookie. Smooth the top of each cookies with a spatula or just use your fingers.
5. Bake at 350 ° F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned at the top